WHAT ELSE IS THE BEST DESCRIPTION OF THE "STUDENT FIRST" IF NOT THIS - UBIDS SRC President

 Briefly, my morning Take.

Good day to you all my fellow Students and Comrades of the SD-Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies.

Nicholas Tampuri Major 1- SRC President


My attention has been drawn to a Circular or perhaps a message inciting the wrath of the Students Populace against the SRC.

Humbly, I would want to crave your indulgence by throwing light on the following:

Just last year, the Nene 1 lead administration halted the initiative of SRC supporting students who have made part payment to undergo registration.

More importantly, Never in the history of UBIDS formerly UDS-Wa Campus have an SRC president ever guaranteed for more than 40 students who have made part payment to undergo registration.

Currently, as it stands, I have guaranteed for over 118 students some of which includes those who have not paid even a penny.

What else is the best description of "the student first agenda" if not this.


It must be essentially noted that, the documents containing the part payment list were submitted on Wednesday March 31st so it has to go through Vice dean, Registrar, through to the Finance director before it finally reaches the IT directorate so the portal can be made accessible to the students and remember Friday was a Easter holiday so no administrative work was obviously carried out.

I still stand by my words that no student will be left out in my administration

Besides, management assured me they will allow students to write whilst they work on the part payment.

Is there any student here who was denied the opportunity to write exams on the basis of not registering the courses?

I must say that naysayers will always attempt to drag my name into disrepute but I assure you once again that no student will be denied the opportunity to register and I stand for the student first.


No amount of conspiracy theory can distract the zeal I have with respect to championing the interest of the students body.

All these attempt by naysayers is simply despicable, promiscuous and preposterous.

Major 1 will leave no one behind.


Thank you



✍🏼

Nicholas Major 1 Tampuri.

SRC President.

No comments