The pressure DJ Carlos gave Fadi lan and his DJ was it out of hatred??

DJ carlos

DJ Carlos was the official MC for Fancy Gadam Dream Album concert which happened on the 5th of October 2019 at Alhaji Aliu Mahama Sport stadium with Kofi Mole and others passing through.
The dream concert gave chance to artists within The five northern regions to perform, as they take their turn to perform, one of the Artists who after his performance took to his Facebook page to express disappointment in the MC for pressuring them to perform only two track meanwhile they have plan to do more than that.

Fadi lan posted on Facebook and it reads

DJ Carlos,
I’ve honored every request and performed for you for free even when you don’t play me,I’ve respected you on every occasion even when you’ve always treated me unfairly,from denying me performances at receptions,shows etc or only allowing me to performance when the show is over,introducing someone to always kill my vibe,I won’t take this no more.
Quite apart from frowning on my performance,Harassing my DJ,messing up my performance schedule and unplugging our PC isn’t the answer to killing my career,I’ve had enough of your maltreatment,you can’t kill what Allaah has raised,if I made it without you,I’ll make it without you.
 Fadi lan' s DJ Flex also reacted the same way his artist did

Read his post

@Dj Carlos Am the guy u gave a rong way wen I was climbing on stage just to waste my time...we performed only 2 songs & You told me to play our last track because there is no time n I pleaded but u were still pressuring me....u came & stood by me our whole performance treating me like a kid..shouting on me just to make me skip our tracks...I don’t fear that little pressure u gave I’ve deejayed on big stages I don’t fear pressure mr man everyone saw wat u did ...Ur hate on this young Guy Fadi Lan  Wont make u a boss & remember hate cant win.🤞🏽
Was DJ Carlos saving time or was it out of hatred well judge for yourself.

No comments