Kofi Kinaata childhood friend recount thier struggle before Kinaata fame




Ibrahim Rufai a level 300 student of university for Development Studies Wa Campus and a childhood friend of kifi Kinaata on his WhatsApp status recount how life had been hard for them in effiakumah where the fante rapper made it through the street and the doubts and warnings received from thier parents.

Ibrahim Rufai Kinaata friend


Read the post below

I am never a music person but I post Kofi kinaata stuffs to show you that nothing is impossible in the eyes of our maker. Kofi completed TTI(Takoradi Technical Institute) and I completed Tadisco (Takoradi Senior High school). Though he was my senior in school we grew up in the same hood (Effiakumah). Our Hood was notified of being producing notorious guys in Takoradi, hence us all. Kofi kinaata through his rap competition gained him some grounds in our area and it's environs.  The society misinterpreted his talent. I could remember how our parents used to warn us against those guys.
He went on further to praise the success story of Kofi Kinaata today and how he is also struggling to make it in life, he also disclose that he was contacted to bring Kofi Kinaata to UDS Wa Campus SRC week celebration but then the amount they were offering was an insult to Kofi personality and declined to assist them.

Read the post below

Today Kofi own bank accounts and with movements without a diploma certificate. I am completing Bsc. Accounting and finance and my Momo Account is neither on shamble or on dangling. Total zero with no effect.Not quite ago you saw Kofi at our campus right?Before he came, I was contacted to play a role in bringing him to campus. Though he is a Star now and might denied knowing me, I still wanted to make a move until they told me the amount they planned hiring him. And I back off. I did back off because I felt it was an insult to his personality and branding.


No comments