DJ Khaled hints on a collaboration with Stonebwoy alongside Chris brown and Tyga.


 DJ Khaled  an American DJ, record executive, songwriter, record producer and media personality has show interest in the work of Stonebwoy.

The American rapper disclosed this on a CNN interview, Stonebwoy recently again international recognition  after – picking up a Nickelodeon award, and  featuring  Beenie Man, getting featured on top news platforms and topping music charts.

DJ Khalid in a CNN interview expressed his love for the top Ghanaian artiste, saying he likes his music and attitude, and that’s why he would want to put him together with Tyga and Chris Brown on a song
I will be happy to put Stonebwoy on a collaboration with Chris Brown, Tyga and my myself, cause I really like and enjoy most of his music, he got good vibes. He is pushing hard and I will surely finish it hard for him by signing him to my group ( WE THE BEST music group) soon. He is very smart and loyal”
he explained
This is one collaboration that would shake the music industry in Africa.

No comments