D-Black Shares A Touching Story Of How He Hustled With Sarkodie And Medikal. Now They Are One Of The Greatest In The Music Industry

Black Avenue leader and rapper DBlack in a post seen on Facebook shares a touching life struggling story about himself, Sarkodie and Medikal.
He said “Today is Workers Day and earlier this month I stumbled across two older photos of mine and two other rap acts … So I decided to share with u all… First pic is of me and the legendary rapper @sarkodie in 2010 on a bus to Tamale and Bolgatanga to perform our 3 and 4 songs each that we had at the time at the

#YesBossTour. We sat in that bus for a total of 24 hours , 12 in 12 out. The beginning of the journey. We came back to Accra with a bigger fanbase. That year I got nominated as Best African Act at the @BetAwards. The year after , @sarkodie also got nominated. God is great right !? The second picture is of myself in the studio I built 4 years after that first pic in 2014 , I called it the @blackavenuemuzik #Bam studios . Playing FIFA with one of the biggest rap acts now @amgmedikal . He had 2 songs out and hardly had any airplay. @CrissWaddle told me about him. Look @ him now 5 years after!!!
Moral of the story is … Impatience and great success go together like a hungry tiger and a wounded bunny. One will kill the other. Be patient. Great things take time. Happy Workers Day!!! #BaM”
Credit; modestoGH

No comments