I Was Surprised To Hear My Freedom Song By Shatta Wale-Vybz Kartel


Jamaican Dancehall gem Adidja Azim Palmer better known by his stage name Vybz Kartel, in a recent interview shows appreciation to the dancehall king Shatta Wale for his efforts towards his freedom from the prison. “When it comes to Dancehall, we are like family.



I thank everyone for their supports and helps towards my freedom. Vybz Kartel the world boss said he was surprised to hear Free up the Gaza by Shatta Wale from Africa and this is what he has to say..

“Massive Massive Massive one from Shatta Wale, I don’t know that he is such a talented Dancehall artist . I appreciate his support so much and I will also say thank you Shatta Wale”. 
I wish to have collaboration with you soon

Few months ago , Shatta Wale join the Free Vybz Kartel campaign by releasing a track titled ‘Free Up The Gaza which was played on several radio stationsacross Jamaica.SM for lyf !


Source ( asirifibernard.blogspot.com